Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines Day Fun

It has still been COLD this week and we've been indoors a lot. I think I've decided I'm a much better Mom when I can get out of the house more often! Even so, the kids and I have had a lot of fun this week gearing up for Valentines Day.

Connor made Valentines for his classmates. This is the first year he's filled them out himself. He did a great job!



Both kids were excited to open their Valentines from Meme and Granddaddy. Especially Kaitlynn with her Valentines Day card - "puppas" are her favorite!




Connor looked dashing in his new shirt for his Valentines Day party at school. Everytime I ask to take his picture, he gives me this pose:



As for Kaitlynn, thank goodness Valentines Day is only a couple months after Christmas and we can re-use some of our favorite red outfits and accessories.



Here's brother and sister before their Valentines Day parties. These two adore each other!




Finally, opening all of their Valentines' goodies from their parties:



Happy (early) Valentines Day!!

6 comments:

  1. Yea! Happy Valentine's Day! How fun that you guys got to spend the week working on Valentine's! I know it must have helped the days at home pass a little faster. =) Hopefully you can return to normal activity next week that will allow you time out of the house. =) Love and hugs to your sweet valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some awfully cute Valentines you have there! Connor's handwriting is so good! Go, Connor!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't they look so cute and sweet in their red outfits. Happy Valentine's Day to you guys!!! I'm loving Connor's new pose. His is a perfect compliment to Kaitlynn's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connor's handwriting is better than mine! I am SO impressed! Awesome! Love the red - one of my favorite colors! I can also relate to the staying inside..... I need a playdate this Friday bad!!!! Love you and your kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! Those kids looks certainly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok- who is EFT manual?? I got a comment from that too? I don't like it at all b/c I don't know who it is?? Scary!

    Anyway, I love the Vday post. They look stunning in their red outfits and it looks like they enjoyed their party at school.

    I must say Connor's handwriting is awesome. I'm impressed! I sat Jacob down to write his valentines out and to decorate his box and his response was 'this is going to take me days'. LOL! It is such a struggle to get him to do anything with a pen, crayon...anything! So I'm glad to see Connor enjoys his craft/art time. :)

    ReplyDelete