Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas in East Texas

The Courtrights (minus the older boys this year) headed to East Texas for our Christmas celebration with my extended family. We call it the Morgan Family Christmas because it includes all the folks on my Dad's side of the family. It's always such a fun time!

One of the first things the little cousins enjoy: breakfast grapefruit with Grand Daddy!


The Morgan brothers: Paul, Don (my Dad), Phil, and Mackey.


Ryah loves babies and was helping to feed Kaitlynn a bottle.


Here she is giving Kaitlynn some kisses.


Aunt Michelle with Kaitlynn.


Here's cousin Preslee with her precious Christmas bow! Love it!


Cousin Karlie with Kaitlynn.


The cousins enjoyed hanging out. And yes, that is Connor using my new IPhone. I think he's better with it than I am.


Connor on Christmas Eve. Love the shirt.


Ryah and Connor were discussing who all the presents belonged to.


Connor shows off his pile of presents.


More pictures and updates to come...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun for the cousins!!! Love all the photos! That is a bunch of good looking kids! Conner's shirt cracks me up!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time you guys had!! I love that all you guys can get together all at once. I'm sure Mimi and Grand daddy just love having all of you there at once. I'm excited you got your iPhone. Way to go Jeff!! Lol!! And yes Jacob sometimes thinks my phone is his own. He loves to play the games I have on there for him and he even knows how to call my parents. Connor will have it all figured out very soon, I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the pictures with the cousins. The kids are going to really enjoy the memories made when they are all together.

    ReplyDelete