Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas at Home

My favorite part of Christmas each year is when we are able to celebrate together as a family. After celebrating Christmas with their Mom, Collin and Kevin returned on Sunday to have Christmas with us. So Sunday was our Christmas Eve and Monday morning was our Christmas. The older boys were really cute with Connor, getting him excited about Santa and helping him set out the cookies and carrots by the fireplace for Santa and his reindeer.

Look, aren't they so sweet?


The next morning, Connor and Kevin were the first ones awake to see what Santa left behind. It appears that everyone was on the "nice" list this year!


Santa and his reindeer seemed to enjoy their midnight snack during their stop at the Courtright house.


After everyone was awake, it was time to open stockings.






And then everyone opened their gifts from Santa. Connor got his Wonder Pets flyboat that he asked Santa for!


Kevin got his favorite video games!


And Collin got a certificate good for a window tint on his car. (In case you can't tell, the older boys were giving me their best "surprise" face for the photos. This one cracked me up!)


And Collin also managed to give me a sad face when he read the fine print on his tint certificate: Must be street legal!


Jeff was on the nice list, too. He got another IPod and the setup for playing it on our surround sound at home.


Kaitlynn's gift from Santa was a new exersaucer. She loved it immediately!


See what I mean?


Oh, and in case you were wondering, Santa was super nice to me this year too! I got my Apple IPhone, and I LOVE it! If only I could keep it away from Connor, ha!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Had so much fun at lunch today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU got an iPhone? Now that is a surprise. Don't lose it. I hear those things are expensive to replace. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took a picture of both boys almost fighting each other to look at the computer to see Connor in the pictures! They were so excited to see him!!!! It was so cute! It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas in East Texas and at home! We sure miss you guys! Love...Benjamin & Timothy (and me too)!

    ReplyDelete