Monday, April 29, 2019

14 days

It's amazing what a difference 14 days can make.

Before I left for my trip to Katy, I noticed that Connor was gaining ground on me in the height department. He surpassed my size 10 feet a long time ago (he currently wears a Mens size 10.5) but I still had the upper hand on height, for now. I decided to get Jeff to take a photo measurement to see how far off we were. This photo from my iPhone was dated February 27.




Upon my return to Dubai, I was excited to see the kids and give them big hugs. When I walked up to Connor to give him a hug, I felt like something was different. It seemed that I was looking across at him directly in the eyes for the first time. I made Jeff snap another photo and neither of us could believe the result.




The date on the 2nd photo was Mar 13, exactly 14 days (or less, if you consider the time of day). This kid had grown 1-1.5 inches in 14 days?!

And so it begins.


No comments:

Post a Comment