Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Fall Time with Friends

We were full steam ahead with our fall activities, but my priority for the kids was to make sure they were soaking in some quality time with their closest friends. We scheduled lots of play dates and I loved seeing the kids with such happy distractions.












Connor was just as happy to get extra time to hang out with his buddies as well. It seemed like his friendships were stronger than ever, and it was setting in that it would be tough for us to leave.





I couldn't resist adding these last two photos showing Connor and Kaitlynn in their typical fall attire. Oh, and I had to add the photo of Connor sleeping in my lap. I read once that you never know when the last time will be that you pick up your kid or when they sleep in your lap. I try so hard to soak it all in.







No comments:

Post a Comment