Friday, November 7, 2014

Picture Day

We are well into the fall semester of school for Connor and Kaitlynn, and they are both having a great year! Earlier this fall, the kids had Picture Day and of course, we had to make sure they both looked presentable. I had so much fun choosing Kaitlynn's outfit and fixing her hair that morning. Connor, on the other hand, just threw on his favorite collared shirt and called it a day. Ha! They both looked so grown up to me. Of course, I made them pose for some pictures in the backyard.








Side note: I've recently become obsessed with Matilda Jane clothing for girls. I'm so happy Kaitlynn loves the brand as much as I do! That's what she's wearing in the photos. Also, she couldn't have been more excited when I fixed her hair down that morning, even with hairspray. When she was ready she just floated into the room waiting for the compliments to come. And come they did, because I had SO many friends/teachers at the school tell me that day how precious Kaitlynn looked that day. Even Kaitlynn's classmates were pouring compliments on her (probably because she normally wasn't that dressy and she had never worn her hair down before). Several of her BOY classmates told her how pretty she looked. Yikes! :-)




I'm not sure what it is about the official school photos, but when they finally arrive, I get so excited to see them. And then when I take them out of the picture envelope, I almost always get teary-eyed because I just can't believe how grown up my kids look. I mean, come on, they look SO BIG!! Sniff sniff.


Connor - 3rd Grade


Kaitlynn - Kindergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment