Saturday, November 1, 2014

Our Incredible Halloween!



Haha! Yes, we were the Incredibles family for Halloween this year. It was Jeff's idea to dress up as a family and the kids went along with it happily. I can't remember the last time we dressed up as grown-ups, but we sure got a LOT of attention and compliments as we attended our usual Halloween gatherings and trick-or-treating.


An Incredible selfie, ha!

The weather in our area was PERFECT for Halloween -- cool and breezy, which is a rarity for us in the Houston area. We were thankful!




Connor and Kaitlynn had a blast with their trick-or-treating, especially as we get to know more families in our area. It was the perfect Halloween night!


On an unrelated note, I've been much chastised for my lack of blogging lately. I'm going to do my best to get caught up before this busy holiday season is upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment