Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Random Kaitlynn Pics

Kaitlynn recently discovered Connor's microphone in the toy room and has been playing with it a lot.




She also LOVES hanging out with baby Lily when we have playdates with Lily's brothers.



Here she's hanging out on a table while playing with my iphone. It's her favorite "toy" and she doesn't give it back without a fight.



Last week for church, Kaitlynn was all dressed up in one of her spring dresses. I love how she rocks her high ponytail!




Too bad she's not more ladylike. I guess I need to get her some bloomers to cover up that diaper!



Now everytime we get in the car, Kaitlynn first climbs into Connor's carseat instead of her own. I guess she thinks she's ready for the front-facing bigger seat. (We finally got her one and just need to install it since she'll be 2 soon.)



Lately Kaitlynn has this funny trick that cracks all of us up. We tell her to blink her eyes at us, and when she does she gets these funny little nose dimples. I need to make a video to show it -- I've never even heard of nose dimples before!



She loves watching Connor play the computer before bedtime. The challenge is keeping her hands off the keyboard.



From the time she was crawling, Kaitlynn loves getting herself into confined spaces. She still loves hanging out under our tall barstools.



For years I've sworn up and down that my kids are NEVER the type to just fall asleep on their own when they're not in the car or in their beds. Then the other day, I gave Kaitlynn a magazine to look at and the next thing I knew, she was OUT. I stand corrected!


6 comments:

  1. TOO cute!!! She is a doll, Lauri!! She must have been really tired to just give it up on her on in that last photo! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures of Little Miss K!!! MeMe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is getting way too big! I know it probably breaks your heart. So fun to see all the cute things she's doing these days though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaitlynn may be our next American Idol if she figures out how to rock that microphone and her high pony tail together! =) Love her sweet outfits, and isn't the iPhone the best distraction EVER for our little ones?! Love that thing!!!

    Our babies are growing up too fast, Lauri. Can somebody please stop time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again, that sweet K is so darn cute! Love her and her cute hair styles and her oh so cute clothes! So glad you are enjoying your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU let Connor play on the computer? I am so far behind with letting my kid do things! :-) Kaitlynn is so cute. I LOVE that green dress with her hair in pony tail. Gosh, she couldn't be any cuter! Those looks -- if looks could kill..... She can really stare you down, can't she? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete