Thursday, May 14, 2009

Amanda's Baby Shower

Connor and I traveled to the Dallas area last weekend in preparation for Amanda's baby shower. She is having her first baby - a precious little boy! - and we were thrilled to throw a shower in her honor. She is one of those pregnant women that just looks ADORABLE the bigger she gets...I am definitely jealous! She and Jerry are now living up in Virginia so it was a special treat to see them and celebrate this big event in their lives. The shower turnout was great and her sock monkey theme turned out so cute. I can't wait to see how her nursery turns out! Below are some pics from the special day.

The entry table with the shower invitation.
The dining table.
The cake! And it was as yummy as it was cute!

Amanda's sister-in-law Lisa made this super precious sock monkey diaper cake.

All the shower hostesses.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the shower! I had soooo much fun! Thank you for making it so special. =) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauri, this was just such a wonderful gift to Amanda. Ya'll made it perfectly special! I deeply appreciate all you did for her.

    ReplyDelete