Monday, October 3, 2022

Random Summer Photos and Updates

It's that time again - time for another random collection of photos and updates from the Courtright family! 

I found these photos of Collin on my phone, and it reminded me that I don't often get to post many updates of Collin or Kevin these days. We sure miss having them around as much as we used to, but we try to soak in every moment we have together. Collin had a fishing excursion with some buddies and sent these pics to Jeff to show off his winnings. Nice catch!






This summer was no different in that we rarely had time to property celebrate big occasions like birthdays or Father's Day. The kids managed to sneak in a special "gift" for Jeff on Father's Day by shopping and preparing some kidney-friendly snacks for him all on their own. 








In the spirit of completely random photos, I found this selfie on my phone and couldn't resist sharing. Lately, I've been going to Ulta to get my eyebrows waxed every couple of months, and the kind woman who does my eyebrows will occasionally go above and beyond by giving me a makeup-makeover. I always love what she does and walk out of there unable to recognize myself. Thinking I look like a movie star, I'll head home and show off my new face to the kids and hubby, who will typically respond with, "I don't see anything different?" HA!



 
And finally, here's a random photo of Connor from the summer when we visited a plastic surgeon's fancy office to discuss the plan to address Connor's nose issues. He continues to experience terrible issues with breathing and nosebleeds related to his broken nose all those years ago. In fact, the nosebleeds escalated so much this summer that we would often walk into his room to find bloody sheets and blood stains on the walls and carpet - I swear it sometimes looked like a crime scene in there! We know he'll have to have corrective surgery but we're trying to figure out the right timing amidst his impossible schedule of school and activities. 










No comments:

Post a Comment