Monday, April 20, 2020

Beginnings of our Backyard Hangout

The biggest excitement from my birthday this year was a backyard project that began sooner than expected. One of the reasons I had been working so hard was to make sure the project could begin in time for summer enjoyment. I made sure to take some "Before" photos in anticipation of the work ahead.






On the morning of my birthday, I woke up to heavy machinery and lots of workers in our backyard. I was so excited to see the project underway: a new backyard pool and outdoor patio/kitchen. We enjoyed watching the big Bobcat tear up the yard, and it was fascinating to see how quickly the pool began to take shape.









By the end of the day, the form of the pool was ready. The next morning, another crew of workers arrived to form the steel structure. In less than 24 hours, our backyard had been completely transformed and was ready for the next step - the gunite.












No comments:

Post a Comment