Thursday, April 23, 2020

Away for Work

During the first week of March, I traveled to Dallas for several meetings with clients. Since I work from home most of the time, I conduct my client meetings virtually via WebEx conferences. I can usually be found at home with fixed hair and makeup along with a nice top/cardigan, but I might have on sweatpants or pajama bottoms on the lower half, ha! I made sure to capture my full head-to-toe look while I was in the Dallas offices for the week.





While I was away, our backyard project moved to the next step. The gunite crew arrived bright and early on a weekday morning. This was my favorite part of the construction from our last pool, so I was disappointed to miss the work. It didn't take long before we truly could envision what our pool would look like. So exciting!













No comments:

Post a Comment