Thursday, January 10, 2019

Misc Fall

Here are a few photos to wrap up our fall here in Dubai.

In early November, Jeff and I celebrated 13 years of marriage with a low-key lunch date. We have been working to have lunch dates more often which works out great for our schedules, and it's always a nice time to enjoy kid-free conversations.





As the fall wore on, the Dubai weather continued getting nicer and nicer. By the time December rolled around, I was singing Dubai's praises on a daily basis. It feels SO amazing outside and we love soaking it all in.




Last random photos...I was reading social media posts from friends online about how early the retailers begin putting out the Christmas decorations. I found it funny that it was exactly the same here in Dubai. On the morning of November 1, the day after Halloween, I walked into one of my favorite grocery stores to find the Christmas music and décor in full swing!







No comments:

Post a Comment