Monday, October 1, 2018

Visit in Dallas with Friends

After spending so much time in Katy, we were well overdue for our much anticipated trip to the Dallas area. We have so many friends and family members in the Dallas area, and we couldn't wait to see everyone again!

First up was a trip to Prosper and Frisco to stay several days with my longest and best friends, Katherine, Dana, and Amanda. It had been way too long since our last visit and I was so happy to be reunited with these precious women in my life! We always pick up right where we left off.





As much as the Moms enjoying visiting, the kids have just as much fun. It's hard to believe how fast these 9 kiddos are growing up. I still picture them as babies and toddlers in my mind's eye, but somehow I don't think they'd appreciate that.









No comments:

Post a Comment