Friday, May 12, 2017

SnapChat

After hearing and seeing so much about this new craze called SnapChat with chatting and photo filters, I couldn't resist creating an account to see what all the fun was about.




Fun indeed! It didn't take long before the kids and I were having so much fun with all the photo and voice filters. Easy entertainment!






I guess the word craze to describe SnapChat isn't really the best way to describe it, considering that most teens these days solely communicate using this app. But I think I can speak for many parents when I say that it requires a bit of a learning curve for us grown-ups. It took me a couple of years to adjust to sending my communications via text message instead of email, so who knows, maybe I'll be snapchatting away in no time. In the meantime, the kids and I enjoy trying out all the latest photo and voice filters when we're bored.


My favorite snap of Kaitlynn.
 
Creepy face swap with Connor and Kaitlynn!
 

Even my mom joined in on the fun.
 

But my favorite snap of all so far has got to be this one below. The voice filters are just TOO MUCH FUN!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment