Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cheer Weekend with Karlie

During the first weekend in January, we were excited to have a fun visit with my cousin Robin and her family. They were down in the Houston area for Karlie's cheer competition in Galveston, so we jumped at the chance to spend some time together.

Of course, no one was probably more excited than Kaitlynn. She and cousin Preslee are two peas in a pod and had such an awesome time playing together!


Two sweet princesses.

Having fun with their Rainbow Looms.

Sweet notes from these sweet girls; we found them all over the house!

On Saturday, I drove to Galveston for the chance to see Karlie compete in her cheer competition. It was my first experience with the world of competition cheer and it was eye-opening! The makeup, the glitter, the giant hair bows...oh my! But I had a great time and Karlie' group did so great. I felt honored to be a part of the fun weekend!


My beautiful niece Karlie, all dolled up for her cheer competition.

Karlie took a selfie for us :-)

A shot of Karlie's group competition.

Karlie and her parents at the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment