Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring Break

We had a very low-key Spring Break this year, but that didn't stop the kids from having lots of fun. We managed to fit in a trip to visit MeMe, Granddaddy, and some of our cousins. And then we came back and had a bit of a staycation for the latter part of the week. I've been neglecting my photo-taking responsibilities lately, so I only have a few pictures to share from our Spring Break.

One of our spring break priorities: some crafty projects for Ben's upcoming wedding. Can't wait!!


Girls day! Enjoying a pedicure with MeMe.

The highlight of my Spring Break -- spending some much-needed time with my bestie cousin Robin.

Cousin Karlie babysat Kaitlynn and Preslee while Robin and I shopped. She is awesome!

Proof of a fun day with cousins: Kaitlynn crawled into bed with Preslee and fell fast asleep before the Mommies were home from shopping. Success!

Back home in Katy, the kids attended a Parents Day Out at their gymnastics place. Later that day, Kaitlynn found out that she had been promoted in her weekly gymnastics class. She was SO excited and proud!

Kaitlynn received her promotion certificate and stood proudly on the presentation podium.

Look at that face! She was SO proud and excited!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, her face just says it all!!! Yay, for Kaitlin! Looks like your spring break was filled with some good family time. There is nothing like it. Love the photo of your mom and Kaitlin getting their pedicures! =) I know your mom was in heaven.

    Thank you for your words of encouragement, Lauri. I hope I make it to the other side of this in nine months, too. Your new home is BEAUTIFUL. Nothing is a mistake... only a life lesson. ;) Thank you again. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete