Monday, August 19, 2013

iPhone Catch up

It's embarrassing how long it has taken me to post these pictures. They are from April/May! OH well, at least they made it to the blog before the end of the year :-)


Kaitlynn and her Daddy do this thing called "cheek to cheek." It's THEIR thing.

And this is the look you'll get if you try to copy their move. Ha!

Back in May after we first moved to Katy, we were really enjoying the short walk to Connor's new elementary campus. It's about a block away. Kaitlynn loved riding her Hot Wheel with us. We are looking forward to starting back up next week when school resumes.


Our first walk to school.

Love our new neighborhood!

This girl LOVES her Hot Wheel. And she is "heck" on wheels, ha!

Also earlier this year, I taught K how to play Uno. After which, she promptly beat me. Ha!

One weekend after we moved, we decided to go back to our old house before it sold to enjoy our pool one last time. It was our first swim of the season and our last swim there ever. Sniff sniff :-(


We sure miss our old pool!

Back at our new neighborhood, Jeff is really enjoying the lakes and bike trails.


Fishing!

And finally, we had a girls night of shopping and fun as a last hoorah before summer. Hard to believe summer is already over!


Julie, Michelle, and I with our many shopping bags!
 

1 comment:

  1. You guys have been busy! I am so amazed at how quickly you have gotten involved in activities in your area. I am not surprised at all though! I love that you guys can walk to school in your new neighborhood. I am really looking forward to being able to do that here.

    All the camps Connor did look like so much fun. The Pine Cove camp looked like a blast. I love that Connor was able to grow in his relationship with Christ. That's awesome.

    I miss you guys. I'm so glad you are good at keeping up with the blog so I can keep track of all that y'all have going on!

    ReplyDelete