Monday, July 23, 2012

Kisses for Daddy, Then and Now

It's no secret that Kaitlynn and her Daddy have an extra special bond. There is just nothing like the love shared between a little girl and her Daddy, her very first love. (And yes, I definitely think of my own Dad, too, when I type that.)


We went out for dinner while we were in Destin last month and I caught this special moment between Jeff and Kaitlynn:



It reminded me of another similar video I took almost 3 years ago. I've taken a LOT of video footage of my kids, but this one is BY FAR my favorite video of all time. (And I'm pretty sure it's Jeff's favorite, too.)

4 comments:

  1. those are my favorite videos of all time!

    From the recipient of Kaitlynn's kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. That is just so sweet! Love how much they love each other. And just as it should be -for a little girl's first love to be her daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is PRECIOUS! Baby girl is going to grow up into a young lady who knows how amazing she is to her daddy. And that, my friend, is a priceless gift to be given.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Priceless indeed. :) blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete