Sunday, July 1, 2012

Insta-Destin

After years of tossing around ideas, my besties from high school and I finally bit the bullet and decided to plan a vacation together with our families. Amanda, Dana, Katherine and I have been friends for over 20 years and we love getting together for visits, but those visits were too few and never seemed long enough. This year, we all traveled to Destin, Florida for a beach vacation with our kiddos. We rented a large home and stayed a week at Miramar Beach with 8 adults and 9 kids aged 6 and under. It was the BEST vacation, so relaxing and fun! While we were there, Amanda introduced the rest of us to Instagram and I went a little crazy taking Instagram pics. I'll probably have several more posts about our Destin trip, but for now, I thought this Insta-Destin post would do the trick. :-)


Our vacation home, Tangerine Dream! It was the perfect spot for our big group.

My high school besties: Katherine, Dana, and Amanda. LOVE these sweet girls!

Pooltime fun.

Connor's face says it all!

Me and my man enjoying the sun.

Kaitlynn bonded with her sweet friend, Sarah. They played so well together!

This was our first long road trip with the kids. They were sweet some of the time.
Mealtimes with the kids.
All 9 kids on the beach.
Kaitlynn modeling her beach attire.
The four of us on the beach.
Now that's what I call relaxing.

The sign of a successful trip: Kaitlynn passed out from sheer exhaustion.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the instagram pics. They look really good! I'm dreading doing a post on Destin. Going to take a long time to sort through the pictures but wil be worth it when I can look back on all of the fun one day.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete