Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kaitlynn's Most Popular Meltdowns

This post is for all of my friends that haven't had the, um, privilege of witnessing Kaitlynn's more colorful behavior.

Kaitlynn has become the queen of temper tantrums. When she doesn't get her way, she lets you know how she feels about it. I'd like to say that she's overly tired or sick or SOME excuse like that, but usually her meltdowns are simply from her strong-willed personality. I haven't posted all of them on the blog, but over the years I have taken MANY videos of Kaitlynn's meltdowns and posted them on YouTube. Apparently people enjoy watching toddlers look like maniacs because her videos have 10's of thousands of views and I often get random comments about them. My initial motivation in recording her tantrums was to show them to her afterwards and try to prevent future meltdowns. I do think it's helped a little. Kaitlynn loves to play with my phone and always opens the videos so she can watch her "naughty". Here are some links to her most popular YouTube tantrums:

The tantrum that started it all. This one still makes me laugh.


Kaitlynn's most famous tantrum, her carseat meltdown:


She can even throw a tantrum in her stroller:


Here's a recent one, back in May during a rainstorm when we were waiting to pick up Connor in the carpool line:


3 comments:

  1. She's still super sweet in my book! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading on MOB Society the other day about fighting FOR the kiddos who are strong-willed. When the world stands in judgement, we have to fight for them, knowing and believing with all of our heart that they have been called to a significant purpose for God's kingdom. No doubt, she's got some spunk, and no doubt, God has a plan for how He wants to use it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious girl, makes me want to give her a big ole hug! Love that Kaitlynn!

    ReplyDelete