Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sleepover Fun

Yesterday was our turn to host a sleepover with Connor and Kaitlynn's friends Brady, Benjamin, Timothy, Tanner, and Lily. (My friends Julie and Michelle and I take turns keeping all 7 kids for a sleepover in exchange for 2 free nights without them.)

On the agenda for the evening: lots of outside playtime, pizza for dinner, quick baths, and watching "Spy Kids" the movie. The next morning, we enjoyed donuts and kolaches followed by more outside fun. The kids were so well-behaved and had a blast. This is such a fun overnight activity for all the kids and I look forward to many more of these nights, especially the ones when Jeff and I get overnight alone time! :-)

Here are pictures from our fun night.

All 7 kiddos, smiling for a bribe of marshmallows.

Playing football

The boys aren't the only ones who had fun. Kaitlynn loves playing with Lily!

It's never been more exciting around our dinner table!

Here's a video of our dinnertime fun:




Our very own "Spy Kids"

Watching the Spy Kids movie

Bedtime with 5 sweet boys

Silly time!

More silliness!

2 comments:

  1. I can't thank you enough for the night away....and keeping all of these precious kiddos! I am sure mine are a handful - Lord knows they run me ragged! Ha!

    They has SO MUCH fun - they are still talking about it! Looking forward to hosting again.... And, yes, I actually meant that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a brave momma! I have no doubt the kids had such a great time making special memories. Looks like they had tons of fun and I know you and Jeff are probably the best hostess to a group of kiddos.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete