Saturday, March 10, 2012

Photo Dump

Time for another photo dump! Some of these pictures are months old but I wanted to make sure they end up in our family blog book.

Connor and Kaitlynn wearing funny faces during a football watching party in January.

Recently Connor celebrated his 100th day of Kindergarten! He decorated this posterboard with 100 beans to represent the 100 days. When his teacher saw the Texans logo on there, she responded, "Of course!"

We are so lucky to live in the cul-de-sac of the most friendly street I've ever experienced! We regularly have parties like this one - the celebration of our oldest neighbor's 86th birthday. The turnout (and food) is always incredible!

Recently my girlfriend Julie and I ran into Andre Johnson (Texans star wide receiver!) at the Houston Galleria. I was so starstruck and Julie took our picture. I don't think he was too happy about it, but I don't have to tell Connor that!

Kaitlynn developed an ear infection last month and loves taking her medicine. She is usually the one to remind me to give it to her every morning and evening.


Remember the "playhouse" that the kids got for Christmas the year before last? They still love it!

These two are so cute sometimes.

Connor's recent homework assignment was to draw someone smiling and write 2 sentences about them. Melt my heart!

Silly girl playing with q-tips.

My new car decal for our Houston Texans family. I love it!

4 comments:

  1. Awww...love Connor's drawing. So sweet. Your neighborhood looks like tons of fun. When we lived on the cul-de-sac in North Ridge Hills we had parties like that and I still have such fond memories. Your car decal cracks me up. Seriously, I think you should win the most dedicated mom fan for the Houstons. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun and your visit to see Collin at college looked very special too. I'm sure he appreciated having you guys come see him.

    Miss you! Let me know how you are liking HG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connors writing is amazing!!!!! So sweet too. Love your new car decal. I actually saw one of those a few weeks back and thought of you and Connor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures/stories! Glad they made the "cut" for the family blog book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new decal! Love all of the misc. pics. Your kiddos are such good picture takers....you must LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete