Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Photo Dump

Connor's buddy Brett let him borrow hair paint for the past Texans games. Fun!


I can't remember what we were making in this picture, but I've been trying to involve the kids with cooking our meals so that they might be more willing to eat at dinnertime. So far it's not working.


Kaitlynn got her first taste of an iPad at a recent Texans game. She wouldn't put it down.

Her Majesty's throne.

Jeff and I had a wonderful date night to celebrate our 6th anniversary last month. What a great night!

The other day I told Kaitlynn it was time to go, so she gathered up her baby, her blankie, and her purse and then declared herself ready. Yep, all girl.

Kaitlynn likes to climb behind the window blinds for a peek outside.

She won't do anything without her babies. I'm open to suggestions on how to handle Dirty Baby. Ick!
Watching TV with her two favorite things: Daddy and blankie.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here.


Jeff was hit recently by a driver with 3 cell phones in her lap. You would think with all that technology, she could've been alerted before she ran the red light.


2 comments:

  1. Love the photo dump! And I LOVE the picture of you and Jeff on your date night! You look gorgeous and oh so happy! Beautiful!

    I'm loving how girlie Kaitlynn is! The purse, the babies and blanket. So, so cute! And dirty baby, that is hilarious! Not sure what to tell ya on that on. Figure that one out so you can advise me later down the road! :-)

    Three days and counting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pics. The one of you and Jeff on your anniversary is really great. It's amazing how a night out with no kids can make you glow. :-) I can't wait to soak in all of Kaitlynn's girliness this weekend.

    ReplyDelete