Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Picture Catch-Up Post

My sweet friend Amanda recently paid me a nice compliment about how diligent I've been with blogging. Little did she know that I had this post in the works in an effort to catch up on all the pictures I have mistakenly forgotten about over the past couple of months! :-)

I love this picture of my babies in September and can't figure out how I forgot to post it sooner.

Towards the end of summer we discovered the joy of having ice cream for dinner.

One of the last swims of the season. It was so hot this year that we swam all the way through the month of Sept.

Also in September was Kevin's homecoming parade. Here are Connor and Kaitlynn walking towards the parade route.

They loved the parade. Especially how the people on the floats would throw out candy for the kids.

Happy guy at the homecoming parade.

Despite this face, she had a blast too.

We loved seeing Kevin on his homecoming float for the Jersey Village swim team.

Found this picture on my camera and loved it. Me and my baby girl. :-)

Jeff's cousin Jon visited last month and we all went to the Texans vs. Raiders game. It was fun despite our loss.

Kaitlynn enjoyed Jon's visit and gave him a lesson in caring for babies.

Feeding a baby her bottle is exhausting.

This is what happens when Mommy tries to volunteer in Kaitlynn's preschool class. Kaitlynn starts whining and doesn't want Mommy to leave her side.

It was the school's Wheelie-O-Thon fundraiser. All the kids were outfitted with bike helmets and then given a chance to ride bikes and scooters outside. Kaitlynn was still whining for Mommy.

Outside at the Wheelie-O-Thon, Kaitlynn completely forgot about Mommy.

So much fun!

After the Wheelie portion of the Wheelie-O-Thon, the kids were treated to storytime and snacks. Again, no thought whatsoever of Mommy.

Here is Connor at "Crazy Sock" day at his reading class.

With all the school papers and artwork coming home with the kids, we decided to create an art wall for the kids' masterpieces.

They love adding their papers and proudly displaying them for family and visitors.

Kaitlynn has recently begun making her babies and toys kiss each other. It cracks me up how different girls are made from boys!

Lastly, this post wouldn't be complete without another daredevil stunt from Kaitlynn. She was caught in the act!

5 comments:

  1. Loved seeing all the pictures! Love, MeMe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a precious photo catch-up, Lauri. It does get hard to keep up with everything, doesn't it?! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved getting to see the "lost photos" from the weeks gone by. You're inspiring me to do another photo dump. Now, if I could just find the energy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' the updates. Just love seeing those pictures of your sweet kiddos. I especially love the one of you and Kaitlynn snuggling. And the one of Connor and Kaitlynn walking off holding hands! So so sweet! I have so so many updates to do myself, I don't know where to start. A photo dump might be calling my name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture update. The picture of Kaitlynn on the stairs cracks me up. Reminds me of Ryan these days! Looks like you guys are super busy but having lots of fun. I bet the kiddos are missing the pool days!

    Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete