Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kindergarten Field Day

Connor participated in his very first Field Day last week at school. I was excited to attend and see the kids in action. We had a cold front coming in the same morning so it was a bit chilly, but the kids and adults alike still had such a fun time.

Mrs. Hunter's class ready for their big day!

Connor is lined up and ready for the first event.

The egg race: walking with an egg in a wooden spoon.

Ready for the soccer ball race.

Mommy and Connor enjoyed some special time together.

Love those Field Day t-shirts. Side note: Connor's class is all boys except for 4 girls!!

Here is Connor's class back in the classroom. They are such a cute bunch!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun day! I'm so glad you got to be a part of such a special event. I always loved field day. Let me tell you, that teacher deserves an extra star in her crown to have all boys and only 4 girls! As a former teacher and admin I can tell you that many kinder boys are VERY busy and active. Bless her heart! I bet Connor loves it though. :-)

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! I'm glad you were able to go and join in on the fun. Connor looks so happy in those pictures. I'm sure it was very special for him to have you there. And yes, all boys and only 4 girls-holy moly! I bet Connor loves having so many boys to buddy up with though! I'm so happy for you guys that his year is off to such a good start! Hugs to you and your sweet kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a fun (and cool) field day in Houston! I'm glad that you were able to go and enjoy the day with Connor!

    ReplyDelete