Friday, July 1, 2011

A Day at Schlitterbahn (in iPhone Pics)

Jeff and I were talking recently about how we hadn't been to the water park in years, so we decided to pick a day this summer and take the whole family plus a friend each for the older boys. We loaded up the entire bunch one morning this week and we were off to Schlitterbahn in Galveston.


I managed to forget my camera so I tried to get some pictures of our group with my phone when we were having a little picnic break in between swims.


Collin brought his girlfriend Mica.


And Kevin brought his best buddy Scott.


After being apart for about a week with our busy summer travels, Jeff and his baby girl had quite the love fest going on all day.


And finally I had a turn in some pictures.


The grownups and kids alike all had such a great day.


We were at the water park when they first opened at 10 am and didn't leave until 5:30 pm. No wonder everyone was so tired...

5 comments:

  1. WHAT A FUN DAY! i love the sleeping pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I think I'd be asleep after all that activity too! It's been FOREVER since I've been to a water park. I can't wait to take the boys one day. I'm so glad you guys got to have a fun outing with the WHOLE clan! And you look great! I'm not sure I'll ever be in a bikini again... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo for fun days like this!! Glad you all enjoyed a family day together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys have had a crazy busy (and fun-filled) summer so far! So glad that you all are enjoying such wonderful activities together as a family. The kids (and you) will all have so many great memories to look back on and smile about. Yea for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like the pictures of Jeff and Kaitlynn the most...but it looks like everyone had a great time! I am so curious to know what you did what the little kids at Schlitterbahn....so remember to tell me next time! :-) Family time = good time, no matter where you are!

    ReplyDelete