Thursday, March 3, 2022

November Photos and Updates

It's time for a random collection of fall photos and updates, starting with a fun outing for Jeff and I in mid-November. We attended the Nutcracker Market for some holiday shopping and people-watching, which turned out to be a nice time despite the crazy crowds. We managed to buy a few early Christmas gifts, most of which turned out to be food-related, ha! I'm always a sucker for the food samples!








As we approached mid-November, Kaitlynn's all-star cheer season was gearing up for their first competition. The practices were getting tougher and more intense, but she always enjoyed the time with her Phantom squad. 





During our November WAC outing to celebrate Julie's birthday, we made sure to snap a couple of photos during our lunch and shopping outing. We never seem to have enough time to catch up!






Also in November, I finally received the kids' fall school portraits. It's funny to me that I remember always fixing my hair and trying to wear something nice for school pictures, but kids these days don't seem to put much effort into their appearance for their yearbook photos. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that they carry cell phones with cameras in their pockets 24/7, thus making pictures far less special. 







No comments:

Post a Comment