Thursday, February 3, 2022

Insta Phantom

Once Kaitlynn joined her new all-star cheer team, Phantom, they were off and running on their busy season of practice and preparation for the competition season ahead. While Kaitlynn was becoming fast friends with the girls on her team, I was also getting to know the other parents and stepping out of my comfort zone to be more sociable than I was last season, ha!

As the new team schedule was underway, most of the Phantom team updates were being sent on the team's Instagram account. I've never been a big user of Insta, but I began training myself to check out the regular updates posted there about Kaitlynn's team. It was so so fun to see the photos shared there for a behind-the-scenes look into all things Insta-Phantom! 




Kaitlynn doesn't have social media apps on her phone yet, so I made sure to save those fun posts for her. I love how her Phantom team uses Instagram to introduce all the athletes and give little glimpses of their progress along the way. Despite her absence on social media, that hasn't stopped Kaitlynn from learning all about the great camera angles to get that perfect pose and photo. Any true tumbler knows that the outfit can make all the difference to hit that next skill. HA!






With the heavy practice schedule in progress, I continue to become increasingly involved with our fabulous group of parents, and the excitement is building every week that we inch closer to competition season. We can't wait to see what these Phangirls accomplish this year!





No comments:

Post a Comment