Monday, March 8, 2021

Random Fall Updates

It's time for a post with some random photos and updates from Fall 2020. 

I loved this photo of Kaitlynn and her neighborhood friends sitting outside across the street. On any given evening, theses girls can be found outside doing all number of activities like playing tag, biking, roller-blading, riding scooters, playing volleyball or basketball, performing cheer stunts, and any other creative activities that they come up with on the fly. We love our neighbors and are so thankful for them daily!



Traveling and working out of town lately continues to be a struggle. I always miss Jeff and the kids so much! One day I was talking with a coworker about her incredible zebra-themed outfit and accessories. I snapped a photo of her to send to Kaitlynn, and Kaitlynn snapped her own photo and sent it right back to me. I was admiring their commitment to the zebra stripes, many states apart!





I posted a while back that I had started Invisalign to straighten my teeth and try to prevent future issues with my dental work. At the 15-week mark, the results were already evident. I admit I'm feeling a little more confident about my smile in various photos and selfies.



One of my favorite things after Thanksgiving was a neat activity that my sister-in-law Allison put together for the cousins. She had us all write encouraging notes for each other and put them into individual envelopes, and then she sent them home with us after the Thanksgiving holiday to string up on some cute fairy lights. Jeff hung them up in the kids' bedrooms and they were able to read sweet messages from each other for several weeks leading up to Christmas. Such a wonderful way to lift their spirits leading up to the Christmas season!









No comments:

Post a Comment