Saturday, September 3, 2016

WoodCreek Spring Parties

Connor and Kaitlynn's elementary spring parties were held earlier this year in March. It turned out to be the perfect day -- beautiful spring weather with cool temperatures and abundant sunshine. The setup was like a carnival with bounce houses, obstacle course, dance stations, and fun snacks like popcorn and sno-cones. Parents were able to attend to hang out with their kiddos, so I dropped by and took a few pictures of the fun.

First up was Connor's grade. It took me a full 10 minutes to actually find Connor because he was so busy running around soaking up the run with his friends.


Field Day selfie with my boy!

Connor and his buddy, Jayden.

Connor and Jayden competed in the obstacle course. Jayden smoked him, ha!

Those socks didn't stand a chance.

I discovered a hidden talent of Connor. He is actually really good at hula hooping, ha!

Connor outlasted all his buddies - hula hooping while eating his sno-cone!

Later in the day, I went back up to the school for Kaitlynn's 1st grade party. I found her right away and was greeted by her sweet, toothless smile!


Selfie with my sweet girl.

All she wanted to do was swing while I watched. She didn't leave my side the entire time. Love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment