Monday, September 19, 2016

Spring Photo Catch-up

In my attempt to continue getting caught up with our 2016 family memories, I found some random photos and updates that I wanted to share here.

On a random spring day with cool weather and beautiful sunshine, I was walking Connor into school that morning because I needed to be there for a PTA meeting. He grabbed my hand and leaned over to kiss my arm while saying, "I love you, Mom." Then I stopped to take a picture of us together to remember the moment. The conversation continued and I just had to post about it on Facebook. It was such a gift that has now become a memory I know I'll cling to in the years to come. Love this kid!




During the week of Valentine's Day, our favorite breakfast stop, Chick-fil-A, was serving chicken biscuits in the shape of a heart. Super cute!

There is no shortage of the Memory Game in our house. Here Kaitlynn plays with her friend Sophia.


We love playing games. This one is A Ticket to Ride.

They were so excited when they got to visit Target for some goodies.

A common sight in our house -- dolls and football cards.

This was a productive visit to Chuck E Cheese.


More tickets and Connor is just too cool, ha!

I might have told them to show me how excited they were at all their tickets. Hence the strange expressions.


The flu visited our house this past spring. Look how awful she looks. Breaks my heart!!

She was so sick.

She was so sick but still sweet enough to send such thoughtful and loving text messages to me.

And NOT pictured was ME being even sicker a couple days later. Yep, my sweet girl passed her flu germs to me. I was miserable for days. I honestly don't ever remember feeling so bad in my life. Horrible!



For Jeff's birthday in April, we got him his favorite chocolate cake from Treebeards.


He was so excited about the cake!

I didn't make it to Field Day this past spring, but Dom's mom sent me this cute pic of the girls. They had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment