Monday, November 5, 2012

Random Fall Update

Time for a random collection of updates via another photo dump. It's been a busy fall season already!

Jeff and I celebrated our 7-year anniversary today! 7 years later, we still "do" :-)

For Red Ribbon week, Connor got to wear a cap to school. I never see him in one and thought he looked so cute!

Benjamin and Connor reunited for an afternoon.

Such sweet boys and friends. Love!

Our new thing: FaceTime on iPhone. Kaitlynn was having a serious conversation with her Daddy at work.

Recently Kaitlynn was sick with a combination of illnesses. She was out for about a week. It was rough, poor girl!

Kevin's homecoming day attire at school! Cracks me up! 

At the doctor's office, both kids love the books!

Couldn't resist sharing this pic of her cute outfit and funny expression.

Kaitlynn and her sweet friend Lily. They love playing together now.

Lunch after a Saturday football game. Love her sweet smiles!

I played this yucky prank on Connor for Halloween. It caused quite the scene in the school cafeteria, ha!

Kaitlynn and Lily enjoying some playtime at Lily's 2nd birthday party.

Football and his baby girl. The 2 loves of his life, ha!

2 comments:

  1. Great fall catch-up, Lauri! Happy Anniversary to you and Jeff!!! Here's to many, many more! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, for a mom who is as busy as you are, I am super impressed that you continue to make such great blog posts. I feel like I'm getting a front row seat to your life. It is so fun to read along, especially being this far away.

    Kaitlynn's school looks like they have a great program for the kiddos. I wish Alex's school did some of the things that Kaitlynn's does.

    If I had to guess what your kiddos wanted to be for halloween, I would have guessed Texans player/cheerleader without even seeing your post. They are die-hard fans, aren't they? Just like their momma and daddy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete