Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Recent Random Pics

Here's a recent collection of pictures that I didn't know what to do with but didn't want to forget.

Snuggling with my babies on a cold and sleepy afternoon.

I couldn't resist snapping this pic in the car. They both fell asleep holding hands. The love never ends!

Sunglasses on her head and phone in her hand, just like her Mama!

More snuggles, my favorite!

My lil' Texans cuties!

I just noticed that Kaitlynn cracked her OTHER front tooth to match the first one that broke when she was 1. I have no idea how it happened, but it sure makes her smile look funny. Her teeth are seriously jacked up!

Connor got an ipod Touch for Christmas and he loves to use the Notes app now that he is learning to read and write. I noticed some of the things he's been writing and they made me smile SO big!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the one with the two of them holding hands while napping in the car!! Too precious. Beautiful photos of you snuggling with them, too! blessings
    ~ Tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the sweet snuggle pictures. And Connor's notes... Love seeing his little list. The Texans comments are so funny. I love that they hold hands in the car. I have a hard time picturing my 2 doing that. They do giggle and "play" with each other though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snuggle pictures - those are my favorite in the batch. Oh, and the notes from Connor. So precious that you made the list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And by "you made the list," I mean that Connor included you in his list of things he was journaling about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That list is so cute!! I love the pic of the kids holding hands asleep:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these types of posts are my favorite! Just random pictures and stories of your everyday. I am loving all the cuddles you got from your precious kiddos. And that you were able to capture them on camera. Sweet memories! And Kaitlynn with her phone and sunglasses, makes me smile! She is such a girlie-girl, I love it! You definitely have the football player and cheerleader in those two, don't you! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete