Monday, May 15, 2006

Newborn Moments

During the first few weeks of having you at home, your Dad loved taking a long lunch break and driving home to see you at lunch. He was so in love!



He would hold you the entire time he was eating his lunch.



Tiny newborn, so sweet.



When you were a few days old, I tried to conduct a little photo shoot at home to capture you in some tiny outfits. Your expressions in some of them cracked me up!







One of my favorite memories of being a brand new Mom was enjoying the maternity leave and meeting your Dad for lunch. Our favorite spot was Beck's Prime on Westheimer under the sprawling oak tree. It was a brand new experience to be dining out with a baby, and I loved it!




Another picture from a lunch date with Daddy.




I often sat in this rocker to feed you. Early on you LOVED your paci so you were rarely without it.




This was one of my very favorite outfits that you wore. You were brand new in this picture -- I can tell because your baby thighs are still tiny!




Another newborn photo shoot. I'd guess you were about 10 days old.



My very first Mother's Day. We posed for a quick picture before church. You were only 2 weeks old at the time.



Your very first shower with Dad. I was SO nervous that you would slip out of his grip!



Your infant bedroom and bedding theme was airplanes - so precious!




But sometimes you just had to sneak in a little nap with Mommy!





Your arrival was the hugest blessing in our lives, and we loved every second of our new life with you in it! You were SO loved!!









No comments:

Post a Comment