Thursday, June 30, 2022

February

In late February, we had a fun visit from Collin and Kevin at the same time. I'm so mad at myself that I didn't get a family picture of the 6 of us, because that is such a rare occasion! The kids enjoyed playing with Collin's new toy - a virtual reality headset - and we managed to sneak in a quick birthday meal in honor of Collin's and my February birthday.




I was also able to celebrate my birthday with Julie and Michelle at one of our girls' lunches. We enjoyed a yummy meal at one of my favorites, PF Changs, and the waiter surprised me with a cute and sparkling birthday treat at the table.





Kaitlynn had a friend, Olivia, over to visit late in the month when the temperatures were already warming. The pool, however, was still super cold but that didn't stop these girls from jumping in to cool off after their tumbling practice. They sure didn't last long, crazy girls!





And speaking of crazy girls, Kaitlynn continued her pizza-eating streak at Newks when we shared an impromptu shopping and lunch date one weekend. She sure does love the pizza and no clue where she puts it!






No comments:

Post a Comment