Thursday, May 12, 2022

My New Ride

With Connor approaching driving age (yikes!) and soon needing a vehicle to drive, I took the opportunity to do a little car shopping to replace my current Expedition with something newer and fancier. I was planning to wait until spring time, but my timeline moved up unexpectedly when I found the perfect replacement that was practically brand new. We took it for a test drive on Christmas Eve, and then a few days after Christmas, Jeff and I signed the papers to make my new ride became official. 





It was quite the splurge for me, but I was happy to keep working hard to earn it. We love our new Expedition with all the bells and whistles, and the extra room inside will work out great for our family. All I need to do now is figure out how to keep it looking this nice and clean, ha!






No comments:

Post a Comment