Thursday, December 16, 2021

End of Summer Photos

Here's a collection of some miscellaneous end-of-summer photos from my life these days.

First, the National Charity League (NCL) year of philanthropy for Kaitlynn and I was kicked off in late summer with a back-to-school event to honor the senior class who were celebrating their 6th and final year of NCL. It was nice to meet up with friends and continue learning about the NCL organization and ceremonies.






Throughout the summer, I continued working from home for my new client, PepsiCo, and had some tough weeks with long hours along the way. The ideal work-life balance seems ever-elusive but I never stop striving to achieve that "sweet spot" of hours in my current projects while juggling Mom life with 2 incredibly busy kids. I have developed some amazing client relationships in the past 2 years at my current firm, and it is always such a rewarding feeling to be recognized for my hard work with shout-outs and little tokens every now and then.




Amidst the busy work schedule, I always find a way to carve out much-needed girl time with friends. Even if it's only a few times a year, the conversations and down time with Julie and Michelle are always a highlight of the season.








No comments:

Post a Comment