Monday, August 23, 2021

Mother's Day 2021

When Mother's Day rolled around this year, Jeff and the kids went above and beyond to make me feel special. It had been a tough year so far with hectic work and activity schedules, and I was really looking forward to enjoying some down time with the family. 




Not only did Jeff arrange a super cool gift for me - a new AquaChair for the pool! - he also managed to get the kids to make the sweetest handwritten cards for me with lots of details and memories to share. Yes, there were some tears shed - which apparently was his goal all along!

As if that weren't good enough, Jeff and the kids dressed up to take me to my favorite lunch spot, Pappadeaux. When we arrived, I was blown away to find Collin and Kevin waiting there as well. They normally spend Mother's Day with their mom, but their schedule allowed them to join us and it just made my day. It felt so good for all 6 of us to be together again, and we truly enjoyed the time catching up despite the LONG wait for a table. And you'd better believe I took the opportunity to update my inventory of full family pics - LOTS of them!! They are some of my favorite in a long time. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment