Monday, May 18, 2020

Online Learning

When the kids left school on March 6 for Spring Break, we couldn't possibly have imagined what was to come. Although I had been following the Covid-19 situation happening overseas, it still caught me off-guard when the situation here at home progressed as rapidly as it did. As our Texas schools began postponing the students' return to campuses followed by the implementation of distance/online learning, we all began navigating our new "normal" at home. For us, that meant schedules and reminders and an occasional Zoom call for the kids in their classes. Compared to some horror stories of technology struggles and learning confusion, I'd say that our family fared pretty well and didn't really struggle much with the adjustment. Of course, I was also caught in the middle of a super busy time with my own work schedule. We all just did the best we could to adapt to the unprecedented time we found ourselves in.













No comments:

Post a Comment