Thursday, November 7, 2019

Errands and Appointments

Summer is always full of many errands and appointments, especially when we had been out of the country for the past year. I scheduled some much needed haircuts for the kids one day, which also turned into a back-to-school clothes shopping experience at the mall. For Kaitlynn, it was her first real haircut in 1-2 years. (I know, I'm terrible!) For Connor, it was quite possibly the worst day of his life. Yes, I'm being sarcastic. Why is a hair cut and shopping such a chore for him?? *eyeroll*








Also in the summer, I noticed that some of Kaitlynn's permanent teeth were coming in and her baby teeth weren't loose at all. After visiting the dentist, they determined that she needed 3 baby teeth pulled to make room for the permanent ones. The process didn't bother her at all, except for the numbness of her mouth for hours afterwards.









I sure love that smile of hers!




No comments:

Post a Comment