Tuesday, September 5, 2017

End of Year 2016

Time for another collection of photos to make sure I don't miss any fun details from our year. Here are some that I wanted to include for the end of the year, 2016.

Our little cutie Kaitlynn gets sweeter and sweeter every year. We feel so lucky to have her. I loved this note from one of her friends.





Here's a random 2016 photo - a selfie after I voted in the November election. I don't know why I'm smiling because I wasn't thrilled with that particular election cycle. I'm embarrassed to say that I've always been so disenchanted with politics that I have skipped many elections. So, at least I voted this time regardless of how I felt about the candidates.




Halloween 2016. A random collection of costumes -- Steve and Terry Irwin (Crocodile Hunter and his wife), a red shadow, and a cute little zebra princess.





Also in October 2016, Jeff had another significant injury, this time to his knee. He was simply climbing up into bed and tore one of the tendons. Of course, he doesn't like me telling that story, ha! But he had to have surgery to get it fixed.




Towards the end of 2016, Kaitlynn was keeping busy with her ongoing tumbling classes. She continues to excel with tumbling and loves every minute of her time at the gym.

Friday night flip flop clinic with some of her preschool friends.

Love my little tumbler.

Couldn't resist taking a photo of my animal print cutie before tumbling class.
 
On any given evening, you'll find her turning our living room into a tumbling floor.
 
Last year we began attending a new church called Current which is very close to our neighborhood. We have heard for years about their annual event at Christmas time where they reenact the Christmas story with the birth of Jesus. It's called Journey to Bethlehem, and there are thousands of visitors to this amazing experience every year. We went for the first time and truly enjoyed it. Here are some photos of our experience.









No comments:

Post a Comment