Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Kaitlynn's Kindergarten Field Trip

In April, I had the privilege of being a chaperone for Kaitlynn's kindergarten field trip. The 7 kindergarten classes (over 200 kiddos!) visited a local place called Blessington Farms. They had hay rides, bicycles, petting zoon, train rides, sandboxes, slides, picnic tables...you name it!

The kids rode buses (Kaitlynn's first bus ride!) and the parents met them at the Farm. When we arrived, it was chilly and drizzling so we were worried about the kids being cold. But lucky for us, the weather cleared up after a while and the kids had a BLAST! They were filthy and muddy but had oh-so-much fun! I was happy that I was able to be there and witness Kaitlynn's very first field trip. But I'll be honest, I was WORN OUT after just a few hours. Keeping up with kindergarteners is tough, ha!


My group of kindergarteners for the day. Love these kiddos!

Me and my sweet girl. Oh she just makes me so happy!

Sweet kids by one of the tractors.

Big smile for the hay ride.

Riding the little pedal bikes.

Time for a train ride. This was our favorite!

Petting zoo. Such cute little goats.

Seeing the big camel.

Time for a picnic lunch.

The kids LOVED these hamster wheels but they made me a nervous wreck!

Mrs. Wright's kindergarten class. We had so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment