Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Lost Photos

I was going through my photo log the other day and found several "lost photos" that never managed to make it to the blog. If it's a picture I enjoy, I definitely try to make sure it gets posted here so that it doesn't end up lost among thousands (hundreds of thousands?) of photos on my hard drive.


The Morgan Brothers! My Aunt Tina took this photo of my Dad (far left) and his 3 brothers last Thanksgiving. MawMaw would love this!

These next few pictures were taken during Christmas break. We were busy and cold, hence the pics of sleeping and bundled up kiddos.


Precious napper!

And this one, all bundled up and passed out in front of the fireplace. Can't remember the last time he fell asleep like this!!


After Christmas, we really got into the Rainbow Loom trend. So much fun making all kinds of bracelet patterns.

Connor and his buddy Reid even set up a Rainbow Loom stand outside the house. They made one sale to a neighbor :-)

Another passed out kiddo, this time on my shoulder. I wonder how many more times I'll get to experience this with my kids?

Enjoying some iPad time with her baby.

Her new winter trend: wearing this knit cap around the house and even to bed, like Edith from Despicable Me.

Connor in his snowman PJs crossing his fingers for a Snow Day. It worked -- we got 2 of them this year!

Ice cream with a fork on an icy cold day. But of course!

Last lost photo. Had to post this. What wife wouldn't enjoy seeing this from her sweet hubby?? ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment