Monday, November 4, 2013

Noah's Ark Parade

During the week of Halloween, Kaitlynn's preschool held their annual Noah's Ark Parade to allow the kids to wear their favorite animal costumes. Kaitlynn was very adamant that her favorite animal is a zebra, so I rushed to find her a zebra costume for the big day. She definitely made a cute zebra, if I do say so myself. :-)




When it was time for the parade at school, the kids walked around the lobby for all of the parents to see. The kids were SO well behaved, walking with their hands behind their backs. Noah must've only welcomed the tame animals onto that ark, ha!








Here's the entire class lined up after the parade. My favorite was the Angry Bird, haha!




One last look at our little zebra. We took this pic to send to her "sweet Daddy" but then I forgot to send it, oops.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! That is the cutest idea and she is one CUTE zebra!!! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete