Thursday, December 6, 2012

Recent iPhone Pics

I'm hoping this quick dump of iPhone pics will get me rolling on some much needed catch-up posts for the blog. I'm way behind and running out of time to get everything included in this year's blog book! :-)

Now that all of our boys are in school full-time, Kaitlynn and Lily are really enjoying our girl playdates.

This is what gameday looks like at our house when the Texans have away games. 

Connor's newest thing is reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid. He doesn't want to put the books down!

Cute pic from Kaitlynn's preschool Thanksgiving feast. Not sure why K has such a sour face though, ha!

I took Kaitlynn for her first "real" manicure last month. She LOVED it!

OK, this isn't an iPhone pic but I kind of liked this sweet photo of K's blue eyes.

Connor lost a tooth at school and they gave him this neat little tooth-shaped box to keep it in. He was concerned that the Tooth Fairy might take the box along with the tooth, so I suggested he write the Tooth Fairy a note. He wrote this all on his own and then showed it to me before bedtime. You know you've officially brainwashed your kid when even his notes to the Tooth Fairy have a blurb in there about his favorite team! Made me laugh!!

Connor has been taking a hip hop dance class this fall, and one of their signature moves involves a headstand (Connor is in the green shirt.)


Last but not least, this series of pics made me laugh. I love being silly with my girl!










No comments:

Post a Comment