Monday, July 8, 2019

Our Phuket Family Photos

Just when you thought I was finished writing about our family trip to Phuket...nope! One of my initial requests to our Airbnb host, Tanya, was that I was hoping to get updated family portraits while we were in Thailand. She recommended a photographer and set us up with a session several weeks before we arrived. On one of our first evenings in Phuket, the photographer picked us up from our condo and drove a mile or two down the coast for a family photo shoot.

These sessions are never very fun for me, with all the stress of choosing outfits amidst complaints from 4 disgruntled kids. But this time it was particularly taxing because we were on vacation and only had what was in our suitcases. Despite all of my planning and preparation, we ended up with a wardrobe malfunction (I had purchased the wrong size shirt for Kevin) and had to shuffle clothing at the last minute. I wasn't in love with the end result of color/clothing combination for everyone, but we made it work and ended up with some really nice family portraits. And these photos, of course, will always be a reminder of our cherished family memories in Thailand.














No comments:

Post a Comment